COVID-19 Patient Information
It is more important than ever that we stay committed to our mission of enhancing health and well-being for our patients, communities and ourselves. Pleases read the following information and be aware that we will be making updates as the situation continues to evolve.
IS BILTMORE DERMATOLOGY STILL OPEN?
Biltmore Dermatology is committed to offering you many ways to continue your care during this unprecedented time. If you prefer to not to leave your home during this current period, there is no need to cancel your appointment with us as we are pleased to now offer our patients Telehealth phone visits!
Telehealth offers patients the opportunity to see Brandi face to face through a video chat, in the comfort of your home! This would be the same process as if you were in the office, but providing you the convenience of never leaving your house. Your provider will be able to offer you a diagnosis, treatment plan and prescriptions if needed. Brandi will be available throughout the day for these visits. Please call the office at (812) 994-1404 to schedule a time that works best for you.
We encourage you to keep your regularly scheduled appointment unless you have:
- Fever, cough, or feel sick
- Been in contact with a known COVID-19 infected person
- Traveled to a high-risk area
If the any of the above apply to you please cancel your appointment and contact your primary care provider.
Our staff will continuously be disinfecting our patient waiting rooms, patient care areas, and office equipment. In accordance with recommended health guidelines, our patient care providers will avoid shaking hands.Please refrain from bringing any unnecessary guests inside the office for your appointment.
As always, please continue with proper handwashing.
TELEHEALTH VISIT INFORMATION:
- Approximately 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled Telehealth appointment time you will be sent a link via text message and/or email.
- Click the link from a device that has a camera attached (cell phone, I-pad/tablet, laptop, or desktop computer with a webcam).
- This will connect you to Biltmore Dermatology’s Telehealth waiting room where you will be seen by the provider.
- If you do not have a scheduled appointment, you will not be seen.
- Technical requirements: high speed internet connection/Wi-Fi, device with a camera and microphone.•Once you are in the visit the provider will get your verbal consent for the Telehealth consent and financial responsibility.
- After the visit any prescriptions will be sent to your preferred pharmacy.
- If any follow up appointments are required we will reach out to you for scheduling.