A Video Visit is similar to an office visit, only instead of traveling to see your dermatology provider you can video conference with them from your home. Our dermatology certified provider can examine your skin, make recommendations and even send prescriptions to your pharmacy.
Scheduling your Video Visit is as easy as scheduling any appointment with us by calling us at 812-994-1404.
VIDEO VISIT INFORMATION:
- Approximately 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled Video Visit appointment time you will be sent a link via text message and/or email.
- Click the link from a device that has a camera attached (cell phone, I-pad/tablet, laptop, or desktop computer with a webcam).
- This will connect you to Biltmore Dermatology’s Telehealth waiting room where you will be seen by the provider.
- Technical requirements: high speed internet connection/Wi-Fi, device with a camera and microphone. Once you are in the visit the provider will get your verbal consent for the Telehealth consent and financial responsibility.
- After the visit any prescriptions will be sent to your preferred pharmacy.
- If any follow up appointments are required we will reach out to you for scheduling.